Thursday, May 19, 2011

What I am Grateful For


From a page out of my “Dreams” journal…
What I am grateful for
·        I am grateful for my ability to write and my story.
·                  My dreams and the ability to remember them.
·                  Saturday drives to the library and the volumes and volumes of books, cds, dvds, and other resources.
·                  For music and literature.
·                  For words.
·                  How beautiful snow looks on the barren tree branches.
·                  For Love, Loyalty, and Respect…
From a page of my heart
·                  I am grateful for my father’s love.
·                  For closing doors and open windows.
·                  Friendships and continuing conversations.
·                  My story is still growing within me and I look forward to it being read without.
·                  Patience
·                  Twinkle in his eyes
·                  Him

No comments:

Post a Comment